House and Lot Fiesta Communities SubicNew
This 17.7 hectare project will be future home to 1,831 families. Essential and functional amenities include an elegantly designed main entrance with 24 hour security, a fully furnished 208.53 square meter guard house per phase a multi-function Bayanihan Hall with basketball court, landscaped gardens, parks and playgrounds.
In addition, it also offers three fully developed open areas that feature recreational spaces, parceling spaces, homeowner's offices, parks and playgrounds within every phase of the subdivision.
- Children's playstations
- Basketball courts
- Jogging paths
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Landscaped open spaces and pocket gardens
- Gazebos, benches and picnic tables
- Multi-purpose hall
- Guarded entrances and exits to the subdivision
- Concrete perimeter fence
- Concrete roads painted with traffic safety markings
- Concrete curbs and gutters
- Lighted streets and reflectorized street signs
- Underground waterline piping system
- Underground storm drainage system for a flood free community
- Electric connection: ZAMECO II
- Water connection: VWSS
Paying careful attention to economical design and functionality, we use durable and reliable materials both imported and locally made to ensure aesthetics, value and quality of our homes.
I always look forward to going home. The community is diverse, the people are nice and warm, and you can appreciate the good traits of Kampampangans.